We’re looking for someone who gets high on networking and sales in the cannabis industry!
We are a boutique digital marketing agency with website design at the core of its services. CannaSite brand reps are great networkers with experience working in cannabis and marketing. CannaSite brand representatives will generate warm leads and build a book of businesses that need marketing help.
Remote — live and work where you want! We hate commuting and pants.
Contractor. Choose when you work!
ROLES + RESPONSBILITIES
- Be knowledgeable about our products and services
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the benefits and features of our products and services and how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about our products and services
- Present sales proposals, upsell and handle objections
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Amazing networking and customer service skills
- Ability to listen to the concerns of a customer and address their needs
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people each day, build relationships and network
- Confidence and strong self-assuredness to succeed in cold-calling customers and making a sale
- Communication skills, especially persuasion, to clearly convey the benefits of a product or service to potential customers
PROGRAMS + PLATFORMS
- Google Docs, Sheets and Drive
- Self starter and ambitious
- Ability to form rapport with prospects
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Hard working with strong sense of urgency
- Organized, neat and tidy
- Takes critique and constructive criticism well
- Owns their own mistakes
- Works well in a digital team environment
- Trustworthy and reliable
- High energy, confident and personable
- Has an “I’ll figure it out” mentality
- Fun and likes to laugh!
Please fill out the form below to officially apply.
We review applications on a regular basis and will reach out via email to those we’d like to move forward with. If you don’t hear from us, don’t be discouraged! We’re always looking for new talent so keep your eyes peeled for the next opportunity.