Do you love graphic design? We’re looking for designers who want consistent, short-term design projects!
We are a boutique digital marketing agency with website design at the core of its services. CannaSite graphic designers customize our website templates and create custom website design mockups — no coding required! Other potential projects include social media graphics, emails templates, text-based logos and mini brand guides.
Remote — live and work where you want! We hate commuting.
ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customize our templates to create unique website designs for our clients
- Create custom website design mockups
- Design wordmark logos and accompanying mini brand guides
- Work directly with our clients
- Create graphics for social media, email blasts and blog posts
- Complete other creative tasks that may be assigned
- Meticulous with typography and master of color
- Ability to design in various styles
- Creative problem solving
- Organized computer files and design document layers
- Amazing with time management and meeting deadlines
- Understanding of branding and brand strategy
- Great customer service and client relations
- Basic writing and correspondence
- Experience with WordPress builders and/or Squarespace is a plus
- Experience with photography is a plus
PROGRAMS + PLATFORMS
- Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Google Docs, Google Drive
- Bonus: YooTheme, WordPress, Squarespace, other website builders
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Hard working with strong sense of urgency
- Organized, neat and tidy
- Takes critique and constructive criticism well
- Owns their own mistakes
- Works well in a digital team environment
- Meets deadlines, goes above and beyond
- Researches thoroughly to get it done
- Self starter and ambitious
- High energy, confident and personable
- Has an “I’ll figure it out” mentality
- Fun and likes to laugh!
Please fill out the form below to officially apply.
We review applications on a regular basis and will reach out via email to those we’d like to move forward with. If you don’t hear from us, don’t be discouraged! We’re always looking for new talent so keep your eyes peeled for the next opportunity.