We’re looking for creatives who want to develop their WordPress and design skills and work on a flexible schedule!
We are a boutique digital marketing agency with website design at the core of its services. CannaSite associate designers help our clients with website maintenance (primarily WordPress). Example tasks include creating new web pages, posting blogs, updating page content, swapping out images and adding new products. Associate designers are very familiar with the WordPress platform and website builders and have a strong understanding of HTML and CSS. PHP is a plus.
Remote — live and work where you want! We hate commuting.
Contractor/Part-Time. Choose the days and hours you work.
ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide website maintenance and support for our clients’ websites
- Create graphics for social media, email blasts and blog posts
- Update and maintain our websites
- Update and maintain our website templates
- Utilize a digital service ticket system to process and fulfill web content digital requests
- Perform routine quality assurance and website audits for hosting clients
- Work with SEO and other team members to implement any changes to drive organic search
- Strong understanding of typography and color
- Ability to mimic and extend our clients’ brands
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS frameworks, PHP is a plus
- Creative problem solving
- Basic writing and correspondence
- Organized computer files and design document layers
- Amazing with time management and meeting deadlines
- Passion for digital marketing
- Understanding of basic SEO principles
- Great customer service and client relations
PROGRAMS + PLATFORMS
- Google Docs/Google Drive/Gmail
- Ticket System
- YooTheme (bonus!) or experience with other website builders
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe programs
- Squarespace (preferred)
- Canva (preferred)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Hard working with strong sense of urgency
- Organized, neat and tidy
- Takes critique and constructive criticism well
- Owns their own mistakes
- Works well in a digital team environment
- Meets deadlines, goes above and beyond
- Researches thoroughly to get it done
- Self-starter and ambitious
- High energy, confident and personable
- Has an “I’ll figure it out” mentality
- Fun and likes to laugh!
Please fill out the form below to officially apply.
We review applications on a regular basis and will reach out via email to those we’d like to move forward with. If you don’t hear from us, don’t be discouraged! We’re always looking for new talent so keep your eyes peeled for the next opportunity.