Graphic + Web Designer
Do you love design and tech, short-term projects and a flexible work schedule? We do too!
We are a boutique digital marketing agency with website design at the core of its services. CannaSite web designers customize template websites in one week and build custom websites in two to three weeks. We primarily build in WordPress but occasionally build in SquareSpace and Shopify. Experienced with HTML and CSS. PHP is a plus.
Remote — live and work where you want! We hate commuting.
Contractor/Part-Time. Choose the weeks you work.
ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates custom website designs for our clients
- Works directly with our clients
- Designs and implements our website themes
- Creates graphics for social media, email blasts and blog posts
- Edits and maintains our websites
- Completes other creative tasks that may be assigned
- Meticulous with typography and master of color
- Ability to design in various styles
- Experienced with HTML and general CSS framework, PHP is a plus
- Creative problem solving
- Basic writing and correspondence
- Organized computer files and design document layers
- Amazing with time management and meeting deadlines
- Passion for digital marketing
- Understanding of branding and brand strategy
- Understanding of basic SEO principles
- Patience/passion for teaching and coaching (our clients)
- Great customer service and client relations
- Experience with photography is a plus
PROGRAMS + PLATFORMS
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe programs
- Google Docs/Google Drive/Gmail
- Ticket System
- YooTheme (bonus!) or experience with other website builders
- Squarespace (preferred)
- Canva (preferred)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Hard working with strong sense of urgency
- Organized, neat and tidy
- Takes critique and constructive criticism well
- Owns their own mistakes
- Works well in a digital team environment
- Meets deadlines, goes above and beyond
- Researches thoroughly to get it done
- Self starter and ambitious
- High energy, confident and personable
- Has an “I’ll figure it out” mentality
- Fun and likes to laugh!
Please fill out the form below to officially apply.
We review applications on a regular basis and will reach out via email to those we’d like to move forward with. If you don’t hear from us, don’t be discouraged! We’re always looking for new talent so keep your eyes peeled for the next opportunity.